Information Technology Process Institute (ITPI) Privacy Statement
We do not reveal any personally identifiable information that we collect about Site Users, Subscribing Organizations, or Members, our information about your use of the itpi.org website to anyone else.
ITPI may collect personally identifiable information (such as your name, e-mail addresses, and mailing address, phone number) during registration for both for fee and free services and products such as our books, surveys, assessments, or our e-Newsletter.
ITPI uses such information only for its own internal purposes such as improving our services, providing technical support, or sharing information about our work. We will not sell, rent or release personally identifiable information, including your e-mail address, to any other party except with explicit permission. We maintain an opt-out list and honor any requests to be removed from e-mail communications.
Special circumstances include the following: ITPI may disclose or access personally identifiable information in special cases if:
- it is required to do so by law or to comply with legal process served on ITPI, this Website or a Site, or
- we have a good faith reason to believe that disclosing or accessing such information is necessary or appropriate in order to:
- identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating or threatening to violate ITPI’s, its Third Party Providers’ or this Website’s Terms of Service, Privacy Statement or policies or causing or threatening to cause injury to or interference with the Services or ITPI’s, its Third Party Providers’ or its Members’ or any third party’s rights or property,
- protect and defend the Services, or ITPI’s, its Subscribing Organizations’, Members’, Third Party Providers’ or this Website’s rights or property,
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the Services, or of ITPI’s Subscribing Organizations, Members, Third Party Providers, this Website or the public, or
- identify, confirm or assess a violation or threatened violation of ITPI, its Third Party Providers’ or this Website’s Terms of Service, Privacy Statement or policies, or injury to or interference or threatened injury to or interference with the Services or ITPI’s or its Subscribing Organizations’, Members’ or any third party’s rights or property.
ITPI automatically gathers information on an aggregate basis about the applications, services and pages people visit and use. Personally identifiable information cannot be linked to any of this information. ITPI uses demographic information and profile data (ZIP or postal code, industry type, and organization asset size and employee size) to create profiles that help us attract Third Party Providers and Sponsors. ITPI does reserve the right to identify Members and Subscribing Organizations for ITPI’s own promotional purposes.
Third Party Providers and Sponsors
We use industry-standard multi-layered security to protect our site and your information, and we are continuously engaged in examining and updating security as we update our Service.
ITPI has an opt-in policy for people who wish to receive emails with quarterly newsletters and other pertinent information as it relates to the organization’s ongoing research and benchmarking activities. If you no longer want to receive these email communications send an email to email@example.com with an opt-out notice and you will be removed.